Tips For Making The Perfect Cupcake
- Buy quality ingredients. Your cupcakes are only as good as your ingredients so if you want to make the best cupcakes, get the best ingredients!
- For best results, take all of your wet ingredients out of the fridge about 30 minutes before you anticipate baking. It’s always best to bake with room temperature ingredients.
- To get a moist, fluffy cupcake, try sifting the flour to avoid clumps in your batter.
- When mixing the batter, make sure to mix thoroughly but don’t over mix! Over mixing can make your cupcakes chewy and taste flat.
- Always use a “pre-heated” oven to bake your cupcakes and avoid opening the door while the cupcakes are cooking. Even the smallest burst of cool air can make your cupcakes “fall”.
- Always let your cupcakes cool completely before trying to ice or decorate them. Icing the cupcakes right out of the oven will make the icing melt and ruining your sweet treat.